Thursday, June 6, 2013

Crabs! Cupcakes! Crabs with cupcakes!

I promised a card blog post, so here you go.  One of the cards I've been working on.  I'd post some of the others but the pictures were crap.  My hands are too shakey today to take pics, I guess.

This is one I made for my daughter, and for the Twisted Thursday Challenge at Outlawz, which is a challenge community for crafting, and I'm liking the community there so far.  If you craft, particularly paper crafting, check it out.

Digi stamp for this card is by Jessica Weible.  She has some gorgeous images.
I don't remember where I got the sentiment from, so if it's yours, let me know in a comment and I will add the credit right away.
I used Dovecraft inks for the background, put on with a sponge.
I quite like this card.  I may offer a similar design in my shop.


2 comments:

  1. aww this is so cute Caers....so happy you've joined in the fun at The Outlawz, and for spreading the word about our challenges, its a great place to play, lots of friendly helpful people who will quickly become your friends :) can't wait to see what you do for the sketch challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!

      Yep, I have an idea for the sketch challenge. Hands were too swollen today to start it, but I'm definitely starting it tomorrow.

      Delete