Monday, February 11, 2013

Hey, hi, how's it going?

It's been a few days.  I've been dealing with pain.  That kind of thing makes me want to write about it, but sometimes I'm just in too much pain or too tired to deal with it.  I'm not going to apologise.  It's not something I can help, really.

A dear friend of mine, Michael, said to me that I should expand a post I made on G+ ages ago.  It's one of my few public posts.  It's dear to me, but even so it doesn't communicate quite what I want to say.  It rambles.  Well, it's a lot like me then.  So I'm working on it.

I just wanted to say, in the meantime:  Hi!

I seem to be getting some page views.  That's cool.  I wouldn't be posting here if I didn't want them.  I like comments.  I'm going to respond to you, because I appreciate that you take the time to chill with me, and then to speak up.

Really, even if you just say 'hi'.

Hi!  (Again)


13 comments:

  1. Hi! hope the weather your end of the world is pleasant enough today, It's so beautiful here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The weather here is absolutely freezing, but it isn't raining or snowing (that was last night; both of them).
      Hi Caylin!

      Delete
  2. Hai (:
    There... I said it. I hope you're fucking happy :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Ah, the sweet smell of insults

      Delete
    2. They really need to integrate the ability to «+1» comments...

      "1515 cneedse"

      Delete
  4. «waves»

    I know *you* get to see who makes these comments, but is there any way to anonymize them to the rest of the world? I'm not saying you should, or that I want you to, I'm just wondering. Thinking out loud, as it were...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ummmmmmm I don't know?

      BUT HI

      Delete
    2. Also, for everybody reading, I'm totally NOT the Michael she's talking about. Nope, nuh-uh. This Michael is her mortal enemy. Nemesises, even.

      "rldreop 2247"

      Delete
    3. Oh shit son, how did you get this url? Now I'm gonna have to relocate AGAIN

      Delete